Tuesday, May 10, 2011

External hardware components and peripherals, cost, image and function

  • Monitor
 I chose Samsung LED monitor P2770HD for my screen, the price is $699. This is used to displays the video and graphic information generated by the computer.









  • Keyboard
The keyboard I have chosen is Logitech G510, the cost is $199. Keyboard is an input device designed to enter text, characters and other commands into the computer.









  • Mouse
The mouse I have chosen is Razer Mamba, the price is $179. The mouse is input device designed to manipulate objects on the computer screen.













  • Modem
I chose D-Link DIR-615 as my modem with the price is $79. This is used for converts a computer's digital signals into specific frequencies to travel over telephone or cable television lines. At the destination, the receiving modem demodulates the frequencies back into digital data. Computer use a modems to communicate with one another over a network.











  •  Printer (Multi Function)
I chose  HP Photosmart Wireless B110 as my printer and the cost is $129. Printer is a device that accepts text and graphic output from a computer and transfer the information to paper.













  • Speaker
I have chosen Altec Lansing FX5051, the price is  $299. Speaker is an electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment